Welcome to Snoqualmie Valley Food Bank
We all face challenging times in our lives and sometimes we need help along the way. Many of our clients visit our food bank to help transition through a difficult time whether due to job loss, medical expenses, change in family structure or living on a fixed income. Snoqualmie Valley Food Bank is supported by our community and is here to help you.
For your first visit please bring with you:
1. Photo Identification for Each Adult in Household
2. Current proof of address
Utility Bill ( within 30 days) or
3. Proof of Identification for Each Minor in Household
Medical Card or
School ID Card
Please observe these guidelines while
visiting the food bank:
1. Snoqualmie Valley Food Bank serves the Fall City, Preston, North Bend and Snoqualmie
neighborhoods. If you live outside of our service area contact us and we will help you find
a food bank close to you.
2. You may visit the food bank once a week.
9:30a.m. - 11:00 a.m. every Monday - seniors 65 years and older
11:00 a.m.- 12:30 p.m. every Monday all ages
9:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. every Wednesday all ages
Seniors may choose to shop on Monday OR Wednesday. You are welcome to visit
anytime between our distribution hours, there is no need to schedule an appointment.
3. Respect our volunteeers and other clients. Most of the people that you see working at the
food bank are volunteers. The volunteers are giving of their time and resources to provide the best
service possible. If you have a concern to share please contact the Operations Manager
or the Executive Director.
4. Respect our neighbors'. Please do not park on neighbors grass or block the alley. Please do not
litter. Please do not loiter on our neighbors property.